Aquatic Life Twist-In 2 Stage System w/ Faucet
The Aquatic Life Twist-In 2-Stage Water Filtration system is a very compact water purification solution that efficiently combines improved filter media technology with our quick and easy to change twist-in replacement filter cartridges. The new twist-in media cartridge design makes filter changes simple, easy and clean – no tools required and no mess! The twist-in cartridges can be easily changed in only seconds with just a quarter turn and without contact with used filter material. This water filtration unit does not require a storage tank to make drinking water, normal household water pressure will produce filtered water, yet because the process of filtering water takes time it is common to use a storage tank to collect the filtered water, making larger amounts of filtered water available on demand. STORAGE TANK NOT INCLUDED. Assembled product dimensions: 6”L x 4”D x 13”H. Weight: 6lbs. Item 540372.
STAGE 1 – TWIST-IN SEDIMENT FILTER CARTRIDGE: Recommend replacing every 6 months. The first stage of your RO unit is a 5-Micron Sediment Filter that traps sediment and other particulate matter like dirt, silt and rust which will affect the taste and appearance of your water.
STAGE 2 – TWIST-IN CARBON BLOCK FILTER CARTRIDGE: Recommend replacing every 6 months.The second stage of your unit is a Carbon Block Filter. The activated carbon in the filter reduces chlorine, odors and improves the taste of the water.
- Twist-In cartridges for fast and easy replacement of filter media.
- Small footprint of the unit makes it easy to place under cabinets or in limited spaces.
- Triple-sealed cartridges ensure trouble-free operation.
- Mounting Brackets hold the unit securely while mounted in a convenient location.
- Compact design with pivoting cartridge heads is perfect for small spaces.
- Easy-to-mount chrome faucet dispenses filtered water.
- Includes everything for installation: Tubing, Water Supply Connectors, Drain Connector.